English · Français
local food processing
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Ardelaine: a cooperative project based on wool-processing becomes a driving force for local development.
- [EXP] Giving added value to local knowledge on wild fruit helps maintaining biodiversity and farmers incomes in Romania
- [EXP] Gut Wulksfelde, a multifunctional and education farm at the outskirts of Hamburg city
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of biodynamic farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.(East Sussex, UK)
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, seeking sustainability at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.
- [EXP] Transylvanian Herb Garden
- LOCAL FOOD MATTERS: finding the good balance between hygiene rules, small-scale production and quality »
- Agriturismo Fighezia
- AFIPAR (Association de formation et d’information pour les paysans et les ruraux)
- Cooperativa Agricoltura Nuova
- Ecovillage Los Portales
- EKOTREND Slovakia
- Euromontana (European multisectoral association for co-operation and development of mountain territories)
- Gut Wulfsdorf
- Gut Wulksfelde
- LVF (Lake Võrtsjärv Foundation)
- Les ateliers RENOVA
- Mission of People of Good Will
- NASA SUMA - Association of Forest Owners
- REDD (Réseau - Echange - Développement Durable)
- VOKA (Rural organisation of community activities / Vidiecka Organizácia pre Komunitné Aktivity)
- Saida Farm
- Slow Food
- SIMPLES (Syndicat Inter-Massifs pour la Production et L’Economie des Simples)
- Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms