International workshop 2014: "Local Food Matters - finding the good balance between hygiene rules, small-scale production and quality"
Webinar: Growing food resilience in Covid-19 times - New tools and approaches for agroecology. 17 June 2020
Web conference "Local food - Reimagining Regional Responses" - 9 Dec. 2020
2nd European Herb Gathering, 26-29 April 2018, RO
2nd European Herb Gathering.
Transylvania, Romania, from 26-29 April, 2018.
We focused on herbal projects and their contribution to sustainable rural development.
Partner: The gathering will be co-organised with Foundation for Life Quality – Transylvania/ Fundatia pentru Calitatea Vietii – Ardeal. (link DE).
The Transylvanian Herb Garden - background information on the project
Co-shaping the programme - Questionnaire
Our main focus will be the contribution of herbal projects/ activities to sustainable rural development, the exchange of experiences and the seeking for constructive solutions in order to meet major constraints (legal framework, hygiene rules etc.).
We want to invite you to co-shape the agenda and to contribute your ideas and needs. We have prepared a list of relevant topics we would like to share with you and ask for your feedback.
For your answers you can make use of the online questionnaire.
Documents related to the 2nd European Herb Gathering:
- REPORT of the 2nd European Herb Gathering
- Programme and background information
- Medicinal and aromatic plants in RO (Fact Sheet)
- Information on initiatives visited (field trips)
- The Market of Initiatives - see what it is in our video "Skills to promote exchange between European participants" (min. 4:07) produced during the ERSG 2017 In Karditsa, GR link
Projects and initiatives presented during the Market of Initiatives
- The Transylvanian Herb Garden, RO link
- TEH - an association for safeguaring traditional healing knowledge, AT link
- Guided wild plant tours and their contributions to the cultural transmission of knowledge in the city of Vienna, Master thesis - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, AT. Abstract, EN, Full version, DE
- Access to healthy, clean and fair food - a research project , MT link