English · Français
- [EXP] How to implement rural sustainable development in rural areas : the example of trainings and exchange of practices in local territories by Permanent Centres of Initiatives for the Environment (CPIE).
- [EXP] Mediation to manage a local dispute around the landfill site at Góra Kalwaria near Warsaw in Poland.
- [EXP] Mountain forest forums; dialogue between stakeholders and institutions for the conservation of mountain forests. The example of Bavaria in Germany.
- Civic Dialogue: « When citizens, stakeholders and decision makers work together »
- Document of the Workshop « Cooperative decision-making and conflict management in public planning and environment
- Promoting environmental mediation as a tool for public participation and conflict resolution
- Report on Civic Dialogue Gathering 2016, Bialystok (Poland)
- ÖGUT (Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik)
- ► Ascolto Attivo
- Camera arbitrale nazionale e internazionale di Milano
- CLM (Centre for Agriculture and Environment)
- COMEDIE (Environmental Mediation & Participation)
- Institut de la concertation
- UNCPIE (Union nationale des Centres Permanents d’Initiatives pour l’Environnement)