English · Français
Réflexions de membres du FS ou d’autres acteurs locaux
- «Ordinary» biodiversity as a bedrock of the Common Agricultural Policy
- A Communication from Civil Society to the European Union Institutions on the future Agricultural and Rural Policy. ARC 2020
- Building rural best-practice networks around no-till agriculture : an idea for agricultural policies.
- Call to recognise co-cultivation benefits in CAP reforms
- CAP should nurture organic
- Consumer labels should acknowledge producers effort to maintain biodiversity.
- Declaration of Keramoti : « Working Towards More Reliable NGO Participation in EU Conservation Policy, Communication to EU-Decision Makers »
- Estonian rural activists make CAP reform case
- Europe needs new Community Initiatives
- Food To change (The CAP we want in 2020 – tackling the next 10 years)
- How can we involve local populations in Renewable Energy Projects?
- LOCAL FOOD MATTERS: finding the good balance between hygiene rules, small-scale production and quality »
- Look to the local! A message from a European network of sustainable practices to the ARC process
- Our message to the Agricultural and Rural Convention ARC 2020
- PREPARE Partnership for Rural Europe - Summary of Position Paper on CAP post 2013
- Promoting sustainable use and traditional knowledge of medicinal plants
- Promoting the settlement of young people in rural areas with demographic problems
- Subsistence and semi-subsistence farming in Europe: a challenge to EU and national policies
- Trees as inspiration for collaborative CAP talk.
- Whys and hows of sustainable food in European countrysides