English · Français
- ► CONECT-E, a participatory online platform that documents and share traditional ecological knowledge in Spain
- Natura 2000 communication between stakeholders and share of close-to-nature forest management experiences in Hungary
- Peliti Seed Festival
- [EXP] « The insect clearing » : a haven of « ordinary » biodiversity in SW France
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Landcare associations in Germany: civil society involvement in the management of ecologically sensitive areas
- [EXP] Mixed-cultivation benefits build over years
- ► Spanish inventory of traditional knowledge related to biodiversity
- Transitioning Towards Agroecology: Using the CAP to build new food systems
- «Ordinary» biodiversity as a bedrock of the Common Agricultural Policy
- Consumer labels should acknowledge producers effort to maintain biodiversity.
- Trees as inspiration for collaborative CAP talk.
- Alternative community « Peliti »
- Association Océanides
- Consortium of Gallecs Natural Park / Consorci del Parc d’Espai Natural de Gallecs
- ETNA (Environmental Association « Etna » / Stowarzyszenie Ekologiczne Etna /)
- Federation of Regional Natural Parks of France
- Landcare Association Wendland-Elbetal / Landschaftspflegeverband Wendland-Elbetal e. V.
- Les ateliers RENOVA
- PAN Europe (Pesticide Action Network)