English · Français
- Hermon Community Center
- Two publicly-owned woods rescued from neglect in Beaminster, Dorset, England, UK
- Villages on move in Baltic countries
- [EXP] A participative approach to preserving agricultural activities in the Saclay plateau: the Terre et Cité initiative in the Paris region
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Local rural development committees in Wallonia (Belgium): a local space for consultation and forming proposals, integrating inhabitants and elected officials.
- [EXP] Network of Forestry alternatives, bringing together different actors in the favour of ecosystem-friendly forest management in France.
- [EXP] Oxfordshire Woodfuel Programmes “Logs for Labour”, an exchange between volunteers and woodland managers in UK
- [EXP] The participatory budget of Odemira in Portugal: an example of inhabitants managing part of the public budget.
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy