English · Français
- Regional food hub for local products in Romania
- [EXP] AMAP, un exemple de Soutien à l’agriculture de proximité en France
- [EXP] Buschberghof CSA, a multifunctional farm successful for more than 20 years
- [EXP] Community supported Agriculture and Organic box schemes helping local French farmers and consumers
- [EXP] Local rural development committees in Wallonia (Belgium): a local space for consultation and forming proposals, integrating inhabitants and elected officials.
- [EXP] Mountain forest forums; dialogue between stakeholders and institutions for the conservation of mountain forests. The example of Bavaria in Germany.
- [EXP] Network of Forestry alternatives, bringing together different actors in the favour of ecosystem-friendly forest management in France.
- [EXP] Regionalwert AG: citizen capital for a regional organic food economy
- [EXP] The Sacca di Goro lagoon in Italy: involving a citizens’ panel in a consultation on sustainable water management (the Aware project).
- [EXP] Village and homestead caretaker: community based services in tiny villages and remote rural areas, Hungary
- [EXP] Viva sol Lithuania, an association of cheese eaters and producers that encourages the settlement of small farmers and artisans in rural Lithuania.
- [EXP] Viva sol, une association de producteurs fromagers et de consommateurs urbain pourun soutien à l’agriculture artisanale et à l’installation en milieu rural.
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy