English · Français
- [EXP] Balancing nature and coastal protection with sustainable local development Pellworm, a small North Frisian island below sea level.
- [EXP] Buschberghof CSA, a multifunctional farm successful for more than 20 years
- [EXP] German eco-housing work, a guide for others
- [EXP] Gut Wulksfelde, a multifunctional and education farm at the outskirts of Hamburg city
- [EXP] Landcare associations in Germany: civil society involvement in the management of ecologically sensitive areas
- [EXP] Mountain forest forums; dialogue between stakeholders and institutions for the conservation of mountain forests. The example of Bavaria in Germany.
- [EXP] Regionalwert AG: citizen capital for a regional organic food economy
- [EXP] The village of Wulkow global ecological development strategy
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy
- Case study: Hamburg City Estates, public farms providing local organic food, social and cultural activities to the community (Germany)
- Case study: The Regionalwert, creating sustainable regional structures through citizen participation
- Promoting environmental mediation as a tool for public participation and conflict resolution
- Report on European Rural Sustainable Gathering 2009: Sustainable Europe in Practice
- Ökologisch Wirtschaften! e.V.
- Ökospeicher e.V.
- ANME (Association for Natural Medicine in Europe e.V.)
- Der Buschberghof
- German Rural Network - Netzwerk Ländliche Räume
- Gut Wulfsdorf
- Gut Wulksfelde
- Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung / Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development
- Landcare Association Wendland-Elbetal / Landschaftspflegeverband Wendland-Elbetal e. V.
- Naturum Göhrde / Göhrde forest museum
- RWAG (Regionalwert AG)