2nd European Herb Gathering, 26-29 April 2018, RO
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
- WAITING LIST - WAITING LIST - WAITING LIST
Forum Synergies announces the 2nd European Herb Gathering.
It will take place in Transylvania, Romania, from 26-29 April, 2018.
We will focus on herbal projects and their contribution to sustainable rural development.
For registration please use the online form link. Please be aware that due to the high number of registrations we are currently putting new registrations on a waiting list!
Registration will be open until 06.04.2018
Partner: The gathering will be co-organised with Foundation for Life Quality – Transylvania/ Fundatia pentru Calitatea Vietii – Ardeal. (link DE).
The Transylvanian Herb Garden - background information on the project
Co-shaping the programme - Questionnaire
Our main focus will be the contribution of herbal projects/ activities to sustainable rural development, the exchange of experiences and the seeking for constructive solutions in order to meet major constraints (legal framework, hygiene rules etc.).
We want to invite you to co-shape the agenda and to contribute your ideas and needs. We have prepared a list of relevant topics we would like to share with you and ask for your feedback.
For your answers you can make use of the online questionnaire.
Documents related to the 2nd European Herb Gathering:
- Programme and background information
- The Market of Initiatives - see what it is in our video "Skills to promote exchange between European participants" (min. 4:07) produced during the ERSG 2017 In Karditsa, GR link
Projects and initiatives that will be represented
- The Transylvanian Herb Garden, RO link
- TEH - an association for safeguaring traditional healing knowledge, AT link
- Guided wild plant tours and their contributions to the cultural transmission of knowledge in the city of Vienna, Master thesis - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, AT. Abstract, EN, Full version, DE